Saturday, September 30, 2023

We love U

~~ re union ~~ There is a good union Like international brotherhood of electrician workers Ibew Ee bew.. Kiss kiss ... They never go to strike ok ... Trump n Biden They now bow down to Michigan auto worker union Going on strike I object ... ... ... We electricians We do not go to strike We rather go to work ok We love our job I used to be an electrician for helicopter in u.s. army ... When I was in u.s. army Helicopter mechanics They never stroke ok ... I do not like strikes They are spoiled and selfish Trump n Biden support Labor union strikes ... I support labor union Who do not strike Lik3 International brotherhood of electrician world wid3 Who kindly have Veteran program I appreciate their service Y3s ... I'm crying Thank you For your service

No comments:

Post a Comment