Sunday, September 10, 2023

Managed to marry

~~ I got him ~~ Ever since I turned 18 years old virgin girl 3 years ago I've working to seduce this 45 years man named hunki li ... I am still a virgin lady I'm 21 years old And I got him I made hunki li fall in love with me I made him kneel down on the ground And propose to me And I said yes Hunki is my hubby now Yes I got him ... I am a very beautiful lady I have beautiful legs Hunki was mesmerized When I wore fishnet stockings And mini skirt High heel shoes Hunki was enchanted by my beauty ... I prepare dinner for my hubby hunki And when he comes from work He says always, "Honey? Sweetie? Darling? My love?" And my hubby hunki eats what I cooked And he brushes his teeth And we as a wife and husband We slow dance and we walk toward Our master bedroom ... .. . We make love And engage in Adult entertainment activities ... After he takes off my clothes After I take off his ... Yes... Hunki loves me ... I am such a lucky girl Yes... Hunki li... You make me come.. Every time .... I love you hunki li //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment