Saturday, September 9, 2023

Creepy hunky li

~~ convention eavesdropping 2 ~~ Hi I'm batman and I turned 18 yesterday and I am a virgin teenager male //:-D "Hello I'm catwoman and today is my 18th birthday and I am an extremely beautiful virgin lady //:-D" ... ... ... Hey- "What?" Do you know this 45 years old asian man named.. "Hunki li?" Yeah "Yeah I know him." ... ... ... Do you also know that When he writes in social media Late at night He's in bed alone Naked under his blankets? "Well, he never told me about ... that.." I know why. "Why?" ... ... ... You see, hunko ain't no pedo. So he waits Until you turn 18 And then and only then He will start talking dirty "Oh. Well. If he misbehaved, I'll just block him. No problem. " Or? "I know martial arts as he told me to learn it. So I can kick his Asian @$$, any time //:-D" //x-o

No comments:

Post a Comment