Thursday, September 21, 2023

Oh. Nic3

~~ hunki's two daughters ~~ Hi, hunki here I am a single father of two daughters I adopted them when they were 6 months young and 9 months young No pun intended No, hunk ain't no pedo It just happened that way ... ... ... For a year I bathed my two adoptive daughters I touched them everywhere as I washed them in warm bathtub I changed their diapers, cleaning their hinies, I did that for a year Did I enjoy that? I know they did Again, hunko ain't no pedo It was tremendously big labor on my part for a whole year ... ... ... Now my two daughters are one year young They can bathe themselves They know how to use toilet Now I am so free My two one year young adoptive daughters They even wash the dishes and vacuum the floor They are amazing young People //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment