Saturday, September 16, 2023

Oh u tripping or trapping?!

~~ like your parent ~~ Hey I want what's best for you Be bigger and better than me Be more successful and famous than me Ok ... So learn martial arts and focus on education and career development Ok When I see you on big screen TV That I wanted to be in But never once achieved to be in When I see you being bigger and better than me ... I will cry ... Not from jealousy ... But from pride ... From being so proud of You ... .. . Your parents may think, "Wait a minute... who is thus guy.. " ... No problem You are not my biological child Your parents are fantastic ... I'm just an observer No, hunko ain't no pedo Hunki wants what's best for you Like your parents ... When you get up there When you become successful ... I will be watching you on TV Read about you in newspapers And I will cry in joy No, not in jealousy I'll be so happy for you ... .. . "Hey! Hunki li! Stop messing with my minor son and daughter!" "You 45 years old asian male creep!" "Go get married and have your own kids!" "Don't mess with my kids! They are mine!" ... .. . I mean I'm like ... You know Most parents are really smart They know about me hunki li And they let their minor kids interact with me Because most parents are smart enough to know that hunki li is a good person Oh yeah they know hunki has good intentions I know they know ... So kids Learn martial And focus on education and career development Exercise and diet Be strong and beautiful and smart Ok? ... I know your parents and I know your teachers and preachers Ok Yes You are trapped ... .. . //x-0

No comments:

Post a Comment