Friday, September 22, 2023

Oh no.... hunki? ... hunki!

~~ hunks humps ~~ Hi I am hunki li's sperm Hunki li is my daddy ... ... ... I am an innocent tadpole One fine day I will metamorphose And grow up to be a frog I am currently looking for A fairytale Princess Who would kindly kiss me And caress, not harass, me So that I would transform Into a Prince ... ... ... My daddy hunki li Is a pathetic bachelor He *asterbates On his bedroom floor On a sheet blanket After he comes He does this ... ... ... Millions of sperms in his come They're my brothers and sisters My hunki daddy Wipes them off the bed sheet blanket On his bedroom floor And put them in the trash can Isn't this.... .. a genocide? ... ... ... Hey you If you happen to be a beautiful lady I recommend that You run away and hide from my daddy Otherwise He may be thinking about you While he does the *asterbation You don't want my daddy hunki li To think about you while he is at it In the middle of it When he does the ....the thing Do ya? ... ... ... I am a survivor I escaped Hunkster monster ... ... ... Where am I right now? I am in a cave I'm a wanted man I am a fugitive A political asylum case Hunki daddy will come after me If he learns that I am alive He will make sure His girlfriend gets abortion I know it ... ... ... The kind lady Who let me stay in her cave I promised her That I will not touch her egg I will only watch her egg She does not want to get pregnant And I respect her wishes ... ... ... Her cave is wet and moist Very elastic And sometimes I take liberty to Lick the wall of her cave And she giggles I think she likes it ... ... ... //:-o

No comments:

Post a Comment