Friday, September 8, 2023

Well .

~~ they ~~ Friend Let me introduce you To these new generation criminals The Zoombombers ... They are autistic mentally disabled young people who live in their parents' basements The losers The loners The would-be domestic terrorists and school shooters They are the zoombombers ... They are so physically weak They stay in their parents basement All day all-night So pathetic and miserable I do feel sorry for them ... I tried to help them Some of them listened to me And got better Some others? They got worse ... So friends Learn martial arts And stay away from me hunki li If these cyber criminals If they learn that you are my friends They may come after you These cyber criminals are bad people ... You better unfollow and unfriend me now For your own safety ok I am fighting with Very dangerous cyber criminals now Ok ... These criminals are internet hackers If they learn that you are my friends They may hack into your social media or email accounts They did that before They hacked into my accounts too ... These are crazy, Psychopathic, Sociopathic, hateful and criminalistic animalistic beings ... I am at war with them. And I do know how to deal with these animalistic ones. ... You don't Cuz you don't know about Martial arts or communication skills or humanology Ok ... So you stay out And be safe ... This war is above your head Or knowledge or training Leave it to me Ok //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment