Thursday, September 21, 2023

Oh my...

~~ hunki's secret wife ~~ Hi My name is huqui li I'm 26 years young And I am pregnant With hunki li's baby ... ... ... Hunki li He pretends to be a single and eligible bachelor In order to court Female voters Do not be deceived Hunki li, He is not always what he seems ... ... ... Did I tell my hubby hunki li That I'm pregnant? No ... ... ... A year ago It was my 25th birthday And hunki li married me We went to Las Vegas Drive through marriage chapel Then we went to a nice hotel room And we made love ... ... ... You know hunki li advocates for women's right to abortion I wonder whether he would recommend me go abort our baby Or, is he ready to be a father, I wonder Let's go Let's tell him Let's ask him And see what happens ... ... ... Honey? Hunki li my hubby? Sweetie? "Oh hey you" Hi hunki li "What's up?" I am pregnant "... //:-o " ... ... ... So what do you think? "Well, congratulations. But, who is the father?" ... //:-0 It's you, you dummy "Me? I mean, doctors told me, I have very low sperm count and won't be able to impregnate a lady naturally. They said it has to be artificial. Like artificial intelligence or artificial insemination or something like that." Well, I'm not a cheater. I never slept with anyone else but you since I married you. And I was a virgin when I married you. So. It has to be you. "Oh. Ok." ... ... ... "So. What are you gonna do with it?" ... what?! "I mean, I advocate for women's right to abortion and you are no exception. Child birth is a very painful process. So yeah. I do recommend to abort." But it's your baby, hunki li! It's our baby, hunki! "I don't care. I don't want you to suffer from child birth. And raising a child is too time consuming and expensive and laborious. I don't want it. Please abort." Or else, what? "I may have to divorce you, young lady //:-) " ..... ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment