Monday, September 4, 2023

Oh.

~~ an ancient technique ~~ Hi hunki li ... Hi hunki li ... "... who are you? " It's me hunki li A female virgin ... .. . "Well, ok, nice to meet you but "Why are you in my bedroom at night "When I'm sleeping naked?" . .. ... Hi hunki li I am not a ghost I am very much alive I learned an ancient technique Called Apparitioning Also known as Doppelgangering Only a handful of people know about this And I chose to be spiritually present In your bedroom late at night While you are sleeping naked Under the blanket hunki li ..... ..... ..... ".... how... how old are you?" I am 19 hunki li Am I too old for you hunki li "No, you're cool." May I lie next to you hunki li? "Well, if you know how to be present "In two different places at once "I suggest you be present in a library "Or a museum or a theater "As opposed to hunki li's bedroom." //!-P

No comments:

Post a Comment