Wednesday, September 6, 2023

I do

~~ These poor ones ~~ These stupid and retarded zoombombers They are mostly white Christian conservative republican male teenagers Who got kicked out of middle or high school ... Or some older ones who got fired from their jobs ... Mentally ill Socially dysfunctional Sociopathic Psychopathic They just hate everyone ... .. . I dealt with them for a year in 2022 When I ran for u.s. senate in Alaska ... Some if them got better I was glad to see .. Others? They stayed the same Or got even worse ... .. . The worst zoombombers They started to harass my neighbors and friends They started to hack into my friends' social media accounts These are criminals and they will go to jail for it For sure .. But My social media friends They got good jobs and careers Social media is a very small part of their lives Even if their social media accounts are hacked by internet hackers Not a big deal Because my true friends in social media are winners They got good life and career and friends ... Zoombombers? They got no life or friends or careers. They ate mentally disabled. They got kicked out of schools and got fired from jobs. They can't work or study. They are living in parents' basements. They never go outside Because they hate everyone And they are afraid They are physically weak They play video games all day They learn internet hacking all night In their parents' basement I feel sorry for these pathetic people ... .. . So for this brand new generation of cyber criminals that I'm dealing with these days Yeah So predictable future that they have ... They'll end up in prison And in their cell They will nor have cell phones or laptops or internet connections ... They are so physically and mentally weak ... So what's gonna happen to these zoombombers? When they are in jail? How long will they last? ... I do feel sorry I do

No comments:

Post a Comment