Sunday, September 10, 2023

... what are you talking about?

~~ an ancient date ~~ Hey hunki li "Oh hi, beautiful single young lady, Great honor to meet You on this fantastic and fabulous online dating website, how are You, beautiful and smart and talented and strong Lady //:-D" ... ... ... My name is Muse I am 3000 years old But I am an eternal Goddess of inspiration ... ... ... "Oh. Ok. Well.. I mean... I only date mature ladies as I'm 45 years old.. but... you said you are 3000 years old?" Yes I am. And I am still a virgin. ... .. . "Oh..... in that casr..case.... yaass...I'm im...I'm in.... oh... a beautiful virgin lady who have been a virgin female for 3000 years... absolutely... yes... pick your favorite restaurant please... I'll buy You bouquets of flowers... and we shall make love tonight together..." ... ... ... "So Miss Muse, 3000 year old virgin beautiful Lady "Do you have a sexually transmittable diseases? I have to ask you this. I have none. I'm sexually inactive. I just mastubate. I'm clean. I'm 45 years old. But still std free. I just study mathematics. I'm almost like a virgin man //:-D" ... .. . I'm like .. wtf ... I am the ancient Greek mythological Goddess of inspiration The Muse The 3000 years old Virgin ... And this small Asian male 45 years old Very tiny n pathetic male ... No. I am not dating him ... I absolutely find him Repulsive ... Get him outta here I don't want him ... .. . Bring me Zeus or something ok //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment