Friday, September 22, 2023

Oh my dear

~~ hunki's secret girlfriend ~~ Hey Continue doing what you're doing Hunki li ... ... ... I am 25 years young lady Without std I am a beautiful single natural woman And I met hunki li On an online dating website Only yesterday ... ... ... Now I am on his bed Quite naked And this 45 years old man Two decades senior to me A man old enough to be my father He is... he's like.... He is looking at me And he is touching me every where Ain't he a creep ... ... ... I mean I do appreciate being appreciated I do love being loved I do like being liked I do enjoy being enjoyed I do I do I do ... ... ... But Yes I am young gorgeous beautiful woman But When hunki li enjoys me He enjoys too much, you see And that makes me uncomfortable I don't know why and how He does it It... It.... It....... ... ... ... When my boyfriend hunki li Looks at me as a nude naked girl He... he... heh heh... He ... smiles.... I'm like... he's like.... ... ... ... But I do enjoy When he hunki li appreciate my feminine beauty My aesthetics My pulchritude My genuineness My genius My voluptuousness My everything ... ... ... Yeah Hunki li enjoys me It is tremendously annoying sometimes But I tolerate him It's okay hunki li It's ok that You over enjoy me I'll tolerate you hunki li ... ... ... Touch me hunki li Down there... Up here... Yes.... I love you hunki li... Thank you for loving me hunki li... I am hunki li's newest girlfriend... Yes... I'm a hunki girl //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment