Friday, September 22, 2023

Oh...

~~ oh? ~~ Hey hunki li I am 25 years young I am your girlfriend And now we are in bed together And we are naked Now what, hunki li? What are you gonna do To me With me Against me Hmm? ... ... ... Please feel free to come inside me Marry me Impregnate me Give me your come I want your baby ... ... ... "Well, I have a better idea. What if I come not in your womb but in your mouth? If I come in your womb, you may get pregnant and I'll ask you to abort. But if I come in your mouth, I hope you swallow my come and my millions of sperms will go down your throat and arrive in your stomach and get digested with Hydrochloric acid in your stomach and get absorbed in your guts and be part of your skin and hair and your beautiful feminine present. How about that, my young darling girlfriend?" ... //:-0

No comments:

Post a Comment