Saturday, September 2, 2023

That's like ...

~~ how it really is ~~ Hey you young white females I want you to marry Good white men And make cute white babies Ok ... We gotta protect and preserve The purity of the white race It is very important ... Hey We love the purity of the white race Honey golden blonde sunshine hair Sky blue eyes Clean white skin ... How about the rest of us? We browns and blacks? Well, we we belong to The the "Least concern " category There are plenty of us We are not endangered species ... So no I'm not a racist I love all races equally Believe or not I am a good person //:-D //:-0 Ps: hey I'm brown myself. My hair is black. My lips and tongue are pink. But I use whitening strips to keep my teeth as white as possible. Again, I am not a racist. I love all colors. I love racial diversity. So let there be light. And let there be white. //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment