Saturday, September 16, 2023

Ok. Marriage of course

~~ a hunki marriage ~~ Hi I am a beautiful 18 years young lady I turned 18 yesterday And I am no longer a virgin It was a man named hunki li ... ... ... I met this 45 years old man named hunki li Two years ago When I was a fresh clean 16 years young naturally virgin gorgeous lady I met him in social media No, hunko ain't no pedo He did not groom me when I was a precious pretty minor girl ... ... ... But Yesterday As soon as I turned 18 years' birthday Hunki proposed to me And I said yes He became my bridegroom ... Yes We married yesterday On my 18th birthday ... ... ... Last night In our honeymoon We got a hotel room To consummate Our marriage ... ... ... I said to my hubby hunki li, "You selfish greedy old bastardy hunki li. You are 45 years old non-virgin. Your skin is rottening and fermenting. You are a fungus among us. You dirty smelly oldy nasty absolutely worthly man. "And look at me. I am an extremely beautiful and fresh young virgin female. And now, how dare you marry me, hunks kinks? Hunky kinky li?" ... ... ... My hubby hunks humps just smiled And he led me to the bed of the hotel room And I consensually laid my body next to his ... ... ... The hunkster's center of body Got all excited Because Hunks humps is a straight male And I am a very beautiful young female ... ... ... But Hunks humps is a gentle giant I did grab his erection and led it to my virgin chamber And he gently and slowly entered .. .. .. It did indeed hurt a bit I did indeed bled a little bit And hunks humps He is a caring person So he pulled it out slowly and gently So that My marital injury would heal ... ... ... After the act After I gave my hubby hunki li My virginity that I had saved for him all these years Hunki my hubby would just hold me In his arms And kiss me And yes A full body massage With his magic fingers Hunks humps is such a good caring man husband ... ... ... I am no longer a virgin I gave my virginity to hunki li On the night of my 18th birthday Not too long ago Only yesterday ... ... ... And I am glad It was him Yes ... .. My center of body It is healing I am no longer a virgin It may take minutes or hours or days or weeks or months Hunks humps my husband Is so patient He is waiting for my center of body to heal And I am waiting as well Because I want my hubby hunki li's erection Inside my feminine chamber again ... ... ... Till then I shall let hunks humps I'll let him come On my buttocks On my thigh On my belly On my blossom bossom On my pretty face Even in my mouth Just outside of my female center chamber Because it needs time to heal It just lost virginity you see ... ... ... Yeah It is good to be a woman It is good to be 18 years old And it is very good to be hunki li's wifi wife Hunki li and I enjoy the adult entertainment activities in our bedroom Every night ... Yes We do what marri3d couples do Normally legally morally ethically ... We do the touching We do the s**king We do the f**king We do the hugs and kisses The heterosexual love making As adults Legally married ... And I love every single second of it The marriage with hunki li Oh.... He makes me come... Every single time... He satisfies me... So thoroughly and fully... //!-D

No comments:

Post a Comment