Saturday, September 2, 2023

What the... what a... what ever

~~ in the hunki land ~~ When I'm u.s. president You Americans Will Be My slaves ... I will dictate Americans What to think How to feel What to do What music to listen to What books to read What movies to watch ... Let there be no more freedom in America ... .. . I will be in absolute control of this country And yes I will control you too ... .. . If you even dream a wrong dream I shall enter your dream at night When you are alone in your bedroom ... And I shall correct your wrong dream ... I shall take your freedom away from you, Americans Why? America has too much freedom That's what's causing all these problems in America What America needs is dictatorship ... I will enslave Americans I will take their bad freedoms away from them And Americans will be obeying me Even in their dreams ... My name is Huhnkie Lee And I am running for the United States of America President in 2024 As an independent thinker Thank You //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment