Monday, September 18, 2023

Rn fr

~~ he.. he... heh heh ~~ Hunki li He talks to me Hunki loves me I know that he loves my good looks I know he does ... I am a very beautiful lady What is my age? You don't ask a lady of her age So never mind Mind your own business ... It's between me and hunki li He loves me And I love him Hunki li and I We are secret lovers ... He talks to me Late at night And he whispers in my ears Softly Gingerly Gently Until I fall asleep ... And then He appears in my dream And gives me A full body massage With his magic fingers ... It feels so good ... Gonna marry him tomorrow Tomorrow is my birthday You know what I mean? Right? //!-D Ps: we are against pedophilia which is a serious crime. This is a romantic fantasy fiction novel, which is a safe outlet and a legitimate literary genre. We encourage young people to focus on education and career development until they're 25 years old. And I don't intend to marry anyone with any age as I'm too busy to have a family //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment