Wednesday, September 6, 2023

What a stupid war, duh

~~ an emergency notice ~~ Hey Cyber criminals are here Evacuation notice now ok ... Please unfollow and unfriend me hunki li These cyber criminals are coming and me and my friends They are internet hackers If they know you are my friends They may hack and hijack your social media accounts They have done it to me and my friends ... .. . So my recommendation? Unfriend me and unfollow me in social medias These cyber criminals work for Satan They want to sabotage my presidential campaign I don't care about that ok ... So unfollow or Unfriend me In social media If these cyber criminals know That you are my friend They may come after you And hack into your social media accounts They have done it before These zoombombers They are savage animals criminals They don't care about anything at all ... .. . I'm an attorney in law So I am working on arresting these Zoombombers ... I know where they live I know their phone numbers So I will contact their states' District attorneys And arrange their arrests ... It will take a month or two Ok Until then You innocent ones You keep out of this war zone This crime scene It's too dangerous here ... .. . Do not click on that like button. Do not make any comments. These cyber criminals may come at you next. I don't want these people to target you They are very dangerous criminals Hackers ok They can look you up and find where you live These zoombombers are very dangerous domestic terrorists ok ... So stay our of here And start unfollowing and unfriending me .. I am not making a rhetorical speech I am not writing a novel or making a joke ... Unfollow and unfriend me right now For your own safety ... This war with zoombombers It is my war and my war only You have nothing to do with this ... So stay out I'll take care of this people Ok? //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment