Friday, September 1, 2023

A mean message

~~ if and what if ~~ Hey. I am a straight single male. I really dislike it when you talk about your boyfriend or girlfriend. I prefer being around single people. ... So. If you are not single, Pretend that you are single. Don't talk about your boyfriend or girlfriend in front of me. You don't like my rules? No problem. Get out of here. Get out, stay out, and don't ever come back. I don't want you here. Ok? ... But you got my blessings. Just learn martial arts n focus on education and career development ok? You got a boyfriend or girlfriend? Then you don't need me anymore. You grew up. You are an adult now. You are too old to be in hunki land. Hunki only deals with young ones. Hunki says, "The younger, the cuter //:-D " //:-o Ps: after you change your evil ways, you will be welcomed in hunki land //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment