Tuesday, September 12, 2023

A seduction fantasy

~~ seducing hunki li ~~ Hi everyone I'm a gorgeous 25 years young lady and I am very beautiful and fashionable and fantastic a female //:-D ... My seduction of hunki li was easy About three month ago I wore fishnet stockings and mini skirt and high heel shoes And I saw hunki li And he saw me And I slowly opened my legs at him And he came to me And asked me out for a date And I said yes ... Hunki li is my boyfriend now And we date like once a week ... Hunki li does his best to satisfy me He does fingerings In order to make me come first And then He enters my center with his main instrument And he comes right after Like Very soon Hunki is so easy He comes so soon ... Hunki is 45 years old man And I am 25 years young girl Yes, I gave him my virginity that I have been saving for him I think he will marry me He already asked me a month ago I told him I'd think about it ... Hunki really like the fact that I am 20 years junior to him He like the fact that I am a lot younger, like two decades younger than he is I'm like, what a greedy bastard he is A selfish old man taking advantage of a young, innocent, clean virgin girl like me It is not illegal for him to date me But it is immoral and unethical for him to date me Hunki is is a dirty man ... .. . So why did I seduce him? Well ... I mean.. ... I mean, Hunki li, when I kiss him, He tastes like cigarette and alcohol ... Why am I dating hunki li? ... I think it is like... A charity perhaps Like, I'm helping him Because I feel sorry for him After all is said and done, Hunki li is a loser, you see ... .. . Hunki li, He is not always what he seems //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment