Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Something strange.. //xD

~~ hunki li's adoptive child's narrative ~~ Hi everybody- It's me- Hunki li's adopted childy- I am a five years youngy- Hunki daddy adopted me When I was 3 months young baby- ... ... ... And I am a five years young A clean virgin lady My adoptive hunki daddy He never once touched me Not even hand shaking How? ... Five years ago The day he adopted me He hired a nanny lady A very beautiful 25 years old lady And she took care of my personal needs Like bathing or bathroom business ... My beloved nanny lady of 25 years old I am pretty sure she was single Not so sure whether she was a virgin I never asked, she never told That's not exactly age appropriate a topic, is it? So ... ... ... Since then, A year has passed It was my one year birthday party There were only three of us My nanny lady and adopty daddy hunki li Bought me a birthday ice cream cake And one candle That was very lovely and nice of them So I blew the candle as they sang happy birthday to me And I ate the ice cream cake And I was happy ... I got sleepy and they took me to my bedroom cradle ... My pretty nanny lady went to her bedroomy My adopty daddy hunki li went to his beddy roomy And I fell asleepy ... An hour passed ... I heard some noise Some sound Strange ones The kind of language That I did not yet understand ... But Very familiar voices... Yes of course I recognize those voices The only two human voices that I'm familiar with Mind you, I was only one year young baby back then, ok? ... It was my adoptive hunki li daddy, 45 years old single man, and my beloved 25 years young single lady nanny I recognized their voices ... ... ... It's not like they were having a midnight conversation in English It was more like... They sounded like... some kind of... animals... It was so weird.. and somewhat... I'm being honest now... it was like... puke-inspiring...you know what I mean? Yes, it was somewhat disgusting, sorry, I'm being blunt ... ... ... But, That was like, Four years ago. I'm five years old girl. I got my own cellphone and internet access by now and I go to school. I know more people outside of this house by now. So yeah. I know what they did. That night. Four years ago. ... ... ... So, I guess My gorgeous 25 years young nanny lady And my old 45 years adoptive hunki daddy I guess they started to date about four years ago ... From what I recall Their bedroom session It was not like a nightly event Not even every other night an occasion It was more like Once a week ... And I know why ... Alas My adoptive daddy hunki li He's an old man He can only function as a man Like Once a week ... .. . But My beloved lady nanny She never once looked disappointed ... What was my birthday wish four years ago? Of course you know what that was ... .... ..... My nanny became my adoptive mother today And I am very happy //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment