Saturday, September 9, 2023

He is.... back..

~~ eavesdropping at convention ~~ Hi, I'm superman and I'm a handsome minor boy. I'm only 10 years old //:-D "Hello, I'm wonderwoman and I'm a beautiful minor girl. I'm only 7 years old //:-D" ... ... ... Hey- "Hey what?" Have you heard about this 45 years old asian man named.. "Hunki li?" Yeah, him. "Yeah I know him, why?" ... ... ... Does he talk to you late at night in social media? "Of course he does. Hunki and I, we are mutuals. I follow him and hunki follows me." Ok ok. So. "So?" ... ... ... What does he tell you late at night in social media direct messages? "Oh, just the usuals, nothing special really. Like, learn martial arts, focus on education and career development, exercise and diet, love love with a lot of emojis." ... ... ... Ok. Fair enough. Do you know what he wrote In his public social media postings About.... a year ago? "Well, let me think.... oh. That one. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" What hunki lore are you thinking about right now? "He wrote something like, the younger the cuter." Oh, that. That's mild. I'm thinking about something whole a lot worse that he wrote... about a year ago... ... .. . "Alright, Mr. Superman. Tell me, Ms. Wonderwoman. What is it that hunki li wrote a year ago in public social media postings?" He wrote, The younger, the cleaner virgins "?! //:-o "

No comments:

Post a Comment