Saturday, September 16, 2023

Shh

~~ a good man ~~ Hi My name is hunki li 45 years old single man ... They tell me "Hey do not look at my minor underage clean virgin children in supermarket or shopping mall or a beach or a park, you hunko pedo!!!" ... .. . My response? ... .. . I do envy you You husband and wife ... You two met And dated Engaged and married I'm happy for you No I'm not jealous ... So you have beautiful babies Very fresh and clean and cute and and.. "See? Hunko pedo! In that case, i am calling the police " Hey wait. Stop. I love police officers and I know they are busy and I don't want to waste their time ok ... .. . So you got beautiful minor kids And you don't want me hunki li To look at your beautiful young minor underage clean virgin children In a shopping mall, grocery stores Or in a park ... "That is correct. You hunko wacko creepo sicko pedo. Do not ever look at my young minor kiddos. You understand?" .. . Yes. I will not look at your children. .. . . But Would you Let your children Look at me, I wonder? ... .. . "No. No way. You talk to minors late at night in social media when you are naked in your bed. U r the notorious hunko pedo. My kids will never look at you ever again. Hunko pedo? U r out. U r blocked. What a sicko hunko pedo that was. Makes me puke. Yucko hunko pedo. No no no. " ... .. . Hey Mr hunki li Are you there? "Yes" I apologize for my lesbian mother She talks like a man But she is not as bad as she sounds "Ok"

No comments:

Post a Comment