Saturday, September 2, 2023

No worries..he's.. whatever

~~ a secret meeting ~~ Hey ... It's aging hunki li.. ... Ohh... You young fresh minors... Yes... ... Learn martial arts n focus on education and career development ok ty ... Hey you young ones... I am an old person... You young ones So funny and full of energy I used to be like that 30 years ago ... So yeah I enjoy watching You When you r u n in playground ... Your parents do not like it Your grandparents do not like it When I watch you Young minor girls and boys Very young and fresh ... That's why I do not make eye contact With minor girls and boys these days Because Their parents and teachers and preachers and grandparents They do not want Hunki li Making Eye contact With their kids ans students and grandchildren ... .. . I think they are right. Yes. Hey minor age friends Great to meet You You will be the leaders yes ... But Please .. Listen to your parents And block me, hunki li ... Because ... He is... enjoying... too much...of you...being so young and clean and beautiful and fresh..... So kids.... ... GET OUT OF HERE //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment