Friday, September 22, 2023

Ok

~~ in a cave ~~ Hi I'm hunki li's sperm And I have arrived In a cave I think this cave belongs to Hunki li's newest girlfriend The most recent hunki girl ... ... ... So As a hunki li's sperm I'm trying to do my job here In this nice hunki li's girlfriend's Secret feminine chamber A wet cave With wet walls surrounding me You see, I'm an adventurer ... ... ... Now Let's get down to business Where is her golden egg? ... ... ... No, don't get me wrong I do not want to cause Unwanted pregnancy I just want to see her egg Just wanna watch Not gonna touch Look, I am harmless I am an innocent tadpole Ok? So relax I'm not gonna do anything ... ... ... "Hey hunki li. What are you doing?" Oh Hey Hi My brand new girlfriend- "What are you doing hunki li?" Oh I'm just... fantasizing.. Like... how it would feel like... "Hunki li my boyfriend, go to bed. Sleep. Ok?" Alright already my girlfriend Nighty night Zzz //-)

No comments:

Post a Comment