Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Wait. That's like...

~~ romance avant-garde ~~ Hi hunki li It's me ... You adopted me When I was 16 years young Clean tender young virgin girl And you were a drunk smoked 45 years old dirty non virgin man in Alaska ... .. . But after you adopted Me You were very cautious with me Very Very Because I was a minor adopted daughter of yours A very young and clean and fresh virgin girl Your adopted daughter You were very cautious about me ... .. . Since then Two years have passed Today is my 18th birthday And now you tell me "Hey my adopted virgin daughter "Tomorrow we will go to county office "I will de-adopt you "So that you won't be my adopted daughter anymore " ... .. . But why? I love you hunki li daddy- I love being your adopted daughter 💕 ... ... ... "Hey, all I'm saying is, "Now that you're 18 "If you stop being my adopted daughter "I marry you legally "Then you and I can be wife and husband "See what's I'm saying?" ... ... ... Well In that case ... ... ... I'll have to think about that daddy Give me a week or so I'll get back to you on this ... I'm a bit confused now ... I love you daddy But Now you want to be my hubby? ... That's like... //:-o

1 comment: