Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Oh well

~~ in social media ~~ Sometimes I get attention from Unwanted people Like criminals and really nasty ones ... Like zoombombers or internet hackers or cyber bullies ... I punish them for them being stupid and retarded By Blocking them out They're so obvious They say the say stupid things Advocating violence, hatred And criminal harassment ... .. . Friends Good ones When you become famous You will get attention From good people And from bad people too I learned this lesson ... I am famous now and 90% of people I met are good But 10% people I met are the absolute human garbage, the harmful negative criminals They are harassing me And they harass my neighbors and friends They are absolute toxic poisonous evil elements of America The would be domestic terrorists ... These people The Zoombombers They will end up in jail They will get raped or murdered or they will commit suicide And they will die in very bad ways ... I really don't care about these zoombombers I don't care at all about these absolute garbage worthless people ... They toxic and harmful These zoombombers They are in a group chat like in discord server I have no problem if they commit group suicide ... These Zoombombers They don't go to school They don't go to work They are stupid and retarded They are evil criminals and mentally disabled They hate everyone They are would-be criminals ... I tried to correct for a year. But they did not change at all. I think they should commit a group suicide. I am done dealing with these incorrigible stupid and retarded human garbage ... I don't care about them, I do not want to hear from them. If the commit group suicide, I am ok with it. They have committed criminal harassment for a year on me, hunki li. And they are still doing it to me. If they commit group suicide together? ... I will be relieved I don't care about those criminals I do not want to see criminals ... So cyber bullies or internet hackers or zoombombers Get out Stay out And don't ever come back I don't want you here ... You got kicked out of schools Because of behavioral problems You got fired from work Cuz you hate everyone You are mentally disabled So you stay in your parents house basement And you claim social security disability check 600 dollars per month ... Buy that's not good enough So you learn about hacking and phishing scheme in dark internet And commit cyber crimes ... I absolutely despise what you do You are criminals I tried to fix u U did not listen U r will end up in jail U r all stupid and retarded males And u r weak U just play with video games computer cell phone all day U r physically weak ... U are a criminal U will go to jail In jail, u will not have cell phone or computer Your hacking skill will not save you ... You will be beat up , raped, murdered, or else U will commit suicide in jail. You zoombombers I gave you a chance to repent for a year. You did not listen. ... You are still the exact same evil people I really do not care what happen to you next I just want you out of my life ... Stay out And don't ever come back I don't want you Ps: I hope they repent And get saved, I do pray for them yes

No comments:

Post a Comment