Tuesday, February 15, 2022

What a baby like...perhaps not so smart..

~~Death of Huhnkie Lee~~ Oh hunki- What happened to you- "Hunki? "...my friend, hunki is dead. "Call me, tyranny" ... .. what? Who are you? ... "I've been dead once... "It was...liberating..like a therapy..." ... Why are you reading from the lines of the original batman movie, directed my Tim Burton? ... "Whoops... "Well... "Yes "I died "You the People "You killed me ... "But I got my share of resurrection... "You people burned me "As if i was some freddy krueger! ".... "But I resurrected like Phoenix "From the ashes of my own dead burnt body... ... "And now "...I'm..angry... ... .. . "My name is tyranny "And I shall dictate you all "What to think "How to feel "What music to listen to "What to do "How to do it "What not to do too ... "And you all shall obey me ... "Why? "I am your tyranny..." ... My name is hunki li and I'm running for the US Senate as an independent Alaskan. I order you to vote for me. Or else I will block you. --hunki, the baby cutie politician //!-D

No comments:

Post a Comment