Saturday, February 12, 2022

A political rhapsody

Ok. You americans You are in two kinds. ... Republicans hate me cuz I'm pro choice. Democrats hate me cuz I'm anti lgbt. Americans just love to hate me. They want me to kick me out of America. ... if america kicks me out Because I exercised freedom of speech too too much ... Where should i go? ... Who would accept me? ... South Korea? ... If america hates me, South korea would hate me even more. ... Russia? ... I would love to be in Russia. Absolutely. ... China? I would absolutely love to live in China. Oh yes- ... So yeah It's good that The world has some countries That is not so westernized So that We Political refugees ... People who are persecuted for loving speech of freedom too much in America, We can go to some places who would embrace us ... Not europe Not south america Not south korea ... But Russia China Cuba ... Yes- Even north korea- ...

No comments:

Post a Comment