Wednesday, February 16, 2022

A Wednesday night fiction-

~~A Story Untold~~ ... People. .. ... There is this.. Deep dark secret about this man ... ... I escaped. .. From his evil castle. .. A hundred years ago... And here is my story. .. ... I met this man named hunki About a week ago Online ... My friends told me about him So I trusted my friends I regret now that I ever did ... But the peer pressure was to much to resist ... So I paid visit to hunki's social media accounts And. ... I was so appalled.. ... This hunki was and still is... A monster ... ... It was so offensive and shocking... So .... ... Yeah... Evil... Satanic ... .. . hateful... .. But my friends found him amusing... ... But I did not Find him amusing . .. I am calling the police ... But.. .. Perchance I can persuade him To stop talking nonsense perhaps After all Hunki may be a flawed man But maybe he can repent Yeah I think I can heal him Exorcise him Drive multitudinous demons and devils out of his brain ... Yeah- I shall wash his brain I shall be his brain washer ... Don't get me wrong, folks It shall be a good kinda brain washing session- I guarantee ya all- ... Hunki's little asiatic oriental brain shall be washed... By me... My two hands... ... From now on Hunki shall do whatever I tell him to do- ... "So hunki. Who's the dictator now? Hmm?" ... //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment