Sunday, February 13, 2022

another sunday rhapsody, a political one

my fellow alaskans, if you vote for someone else when i am running, God bless you. i appreciate your voting rights and freedom and choice. ... having said that, when you vote for chibaka, mukoski, gray jackson, and not me? ... when i am running and you vote for those people who has no brain? ... i will get very jealous, alaskans. ... i will burn in jealousy after i lose my election come this august 2022. ... .. . you alaskans. you knew i was running for alaska state senate in 2020. we thank our kind and generous friends who voted for us. but the 98% of you, alaskans, voted for other candidates who are less smart than me. ... why? ... some family connection? hmm? ... i'm sorry, alaskans. i think you are pathetic people. you are not exceptional people. you are just like lower 48 people. so yeah. go join the herd. go vote for chibaka, mukoski, gray jackson. ok? ... i am so sorry that you alaskans are no better. you are not exceptional people. i ran for alaska state senate in 2020 and 98% of you voted for someone else who are less smart than me. ... you broke my heart. you broke my heart in two.. ... and most likely you'll do that again this year of 2022, right? alaskans? ... .. . do you enjoy torturing me? do you get some kick out of that? are you a sadist? ... no, alaskans. i am not a masochist. ... please. stop. ... just vote for me this year. then i will forgive of your sins. ok? ... happy valentines's day- i love you- //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment