Saturday, February 12, 2022

We love You- //:-)

When murkorvski tshibaka grey-jackson declared their candidacy There were news coverage ... When I declared my candidacy There was silence ... .. . When that happens I get jealous .. And when I get jealous I start to engage in Political attack campaign And when I do that I can be rather harsh Quite spicy too With my choice of words... ... I can be pretty mean When I do that stuff.. ... But they chose the wrong time and place... Cuz I'm running too.. ... I'll be gentle I promise After all They're all females .. Here we go .. Murkorvski tshibaka grey-jackson Got money power fame But they got no brain .. I got no money power fame ... All I got is a handful of Friends like you So kind and generous ... And I also got knowledge, wisdom That I learned from You- . . Those mainstream candidates They got money from some wealthy people .. I know no wealthy people They do That's why you see them on tv And you never see me on tv Cuz I got no wealthy friends ... But You are better than their wealthy friends I know ... Those people are selfish and bad ... You and I are good people We have each other ... We may be poor and unknown But We have God's blessings and love- We have our friendship- That's what matters- ... Who cares about politics? ... Happy Valentine's day, Everyone- We love You All- Thank You for loving us- //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment