Thursday, February 17, 2022

a campaign pitch, longer version //:-)

Greetings, Alaskans- This is Huhnkie Lee, running for the US Senate as an independent Alaskan in 2002. Yes, I am a joker. If so, where is my batman? … Mukoski, Chibaka, Ms. Jackson? Come on, Alaskan. Please gimme more worthy an opponent. I am a dark horse candidate and there’re like ten of us so far and the number is growing. So what distinguishes me from other candidates? I have a very diverse background. I’m a writer, actor, martial artist, singer, dancer, scientist, engineer, lawyer, and a politician. Alaskans are smart, strong, and beautiful. So am I. I am one of you, Alaskans. Alaskans are fiercely independent, ingenious, inventive. Again, I am just like you. We’re experimental people. We defy common sense. We are frontiers people, pioneers, we came here to explore the uncharted territory, to map it, and adventure it. Alaskans- I will never ask for your time or money. In fact, I won’t even ask for your vote. I’m not even asking, anything. I just came to say I love You- I just wanted to say Thank You- Oh, Alaskans- Alaska is mine and mine alone- Nobody messes with Alaska but me. … I was joking, sorry //xD Jokes aside, let’s do some business. Imagine we Alaskans make five hundred billion dollars in Pebble Mine. Imagine we make another five hundred billion dollars in ANWR oil and gas. Imagine we make even more money off of clean coal mining with state of art nano technology of filtration to make it clean. Imagine we capture trouble bears, problem bears, and put them in a nice farm with plenty of trees, and start to make a feeding zoo and drive-through bear safari. Our dear fellow Alaskans, sky is the limit. The possibility is endless. If we make so so much money, we can eliminate poverty, prevent crimes, and even institute a free health care for all in Alaska. Imagine that. … Global warming? Climate change? Nah. No need to worry about it. I tell you why. … About 100 million years ago, northern Alaska used to be an arctic forest. There were big trees and dinosaurs. Why were they so big? Plenty of carbon dioxides in the air back then. Carbon is the building block of life. Fossil fuel is the greenest, cleanest, the most sustainable energy. … Let’s talk about BLM. It was mostly peaceful but sometimes violent somewhat, just like Jan 6. But, BLM movement brought up an important issue. We value lives, even those who are accused of crimes. We don’t want people to die during police arrests. So what’s the solution? … How about we invest in invention of nonlethal weapons? A very big chunk of American taxpayers’ money goes to military contractors to research and develop lethal weapons of very high state-of-the-art, world-class, cutting-edge technologies. How about we redirect those talents of scientists, engineers, so that they develop nonlethal weapons? For instance, have you ever played paint balls? A paint ball is a liquid-filled plastic ball of a size of a golf ball. It pops and paints the person who get hit. When I was in the US Army, paint-ball battle was a part of our combat training routine. What if we invent a gun that shoot a liquid-filled ball that is electrically charged? If a police officer shoots that electric ball on a crime suspect, the suspect will be instantly and temporarily disabled, due to the electric shock. And the electric ball is wireless and can travel very far and precisely. I believe we can do this. This is an engineering solution to the problem of deaths during police arrests. … Now let’s talk about Jan 6. We are very sorry it happened the way it happened. Even some republicans, who love police officers, committed some violence on police officers in Capitol Hill. We are very sorry. Let’s talk about former President Trump. I see some goods and bads in him. He’s a human being, just like the rest of us. He made some mistakes, but he got some good qualities. I am neither Democrat nor Republican. I’m an independent and I think independently, objectively, and I recommend you to do the same. … How about our current incumbent President Biden? Well, again, some goods and bads. The 2021 withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, there were some hick-ups, but mostly, I think President Biden and his people did a fantastic job. Of course, nobody is perfect. President Biden inherited the ill legacy of President trump and Dr. Fauci: they all mandated vaccination, masking, lock-down, shut-down. They’re all the same kind of politicians who lack knowledge in science and engineering. I am different from all of them. Please don’t get me wrong. We got amazing politicians in Alaska, America, and other countries. All I’m saying is that I understand science. And I have a panacea, a cure-all for you this very day, that can prevent any kind of diseases. What’s it called? … Yes. Diet and exercise. Healthy immune system //:-D Please google ‘huhnkie’ to find more about him //:-) God Bless Alaska- //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment