Sunday, February 13, 2022

A Saturday rhapsody

Alaskans. ... Do you want to obey the mainstream majoritarian candidates like murkorvski tshibaka grey-jackson? ... Then I am very sorry. Alaskans, I thought you were independent thinkers. Maybe I was wrong. ... I thought you, Alaskans, are very special and clean people, fiercely independent. Maybe I was wrong. Perhaps Alaskans are dependent upon party politics and they vote for celebrities Just like in lower 48. Perhaps Alaskans are not that special. Hmm? Am I right? ... So yeah. Vote for those bird brain mainstream majoritarian candidates. Don't vote for me, Alas, Alaskans. Vote for them. Ok? ... I am very, very disappointed. ... Happy Valentine's day, Alaskans- I love you- From the very lowliest bottom of my heart- ... Kiss kiss- Hugs hugs- ... I shall always always pray for you- Even if you don't vote for me- ... //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment