Wednesday, February 16, 2022

... indescribable kinda... Absurdity... Oh

Single ladies over 25 years of age ... Do you like my cherry lips perchance? ... I do not wear lipstick I don't do plastic surgery It's all natural And I am a fully heterosexual male ... Kiss kiss- ... If I may- ... .. . --- If you are a single female over 25 I order you to kiss me ... Or else I shall send you to labor prison camp in china or siberia or Russia or... Or even right here.... .. Yeah ... In alaska... ... I'm gonna be u.s. senator of this year in alaska... ... Why didn't I think of that? ... If you are under 25 You must not date. You must focus on study and career. ... But If you are 25 or more and and A single lady still ... I order you... ... .. . I order you to meet, mate, and marry... Some good man ... Some good and way better man ... Than me ... Is it.. Too much to ask? ... --hunki, the cutest politician in the human history and in the whole wide world- //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment