Friday, February 25, 2022

Oh, ok.

my Friends- If i am worthy of anything in the whole wide world ... What would it be? .. . Yes Yes- It is 'the' cringe- And nothing else- ... At last I am finally worthy of something ... I am cringe worthy- I like the sound of that ... Yeah I may scare Girls away But it's okay I am cringe worthy ... .. . Girls I may disgust You And I apologise ... Guys, You are my brothers You are all as creepy as I am Most likely not as much But ... Girls and Guys I love You all equally You are my friends' children The kind of children that I never had- ... You Young People are so beautiful and clean and fresh- I was young once ... Have you checked out my childhood photos in medium.com yet? Just Google "Huhnkie medium" and you'll see how young I was, back in 1980s in seoul south korea. Cheers- I love You- Thank You for loving me- //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment