Wednesday, February 16, 2022

A childlike politician

Friends- I am a robot- ... I just want you to convey this message to your beloved teachers and parents and pastors for me- ... "Thank you for educating your wonderful students and children so well, Ma'ams and Sirs- ... "I may crack a joke ... "If I were a trillionnaire "I would adopt all these young people "And call them my daughters and sons "And pay them college educations ... "But I am not a trillionnaire "And I am lazy ... "No Sir, No Ma'am "You teachers and parents "You are sane Saints "I am not insane, but I am not a saint either ... "So I leave these wonderful and wonderous young people to you as it stands .. "If they become too burdensome "Please do not send them to me ... "Instead, "Please send them to US military "Drill Sargeants and taxpayers will pay for their education and discipline ... "All we want to say is Thank You- "May High and Mighty God bless You All- "For generations to come-" ... .. . My name is hunki li. I am running for the US Senate as an independent Alaskan. I am the cutest politician there could be. So I order you to vote for me. Or else, I will block you in all social medias. So, think hard. And choose wisely. //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment