Tuesday, February 15, 2022

I hope...whoops..oh well ..

Do you all hate me now? ... It's okay... Shhh- ... It's okay to hate me... No, it's not a sin to hate me if you do hate me. ... Perhaps It's the right thing to do... ... So yeah. Please Hate me. Perhaps that would make you a better person... ... .. . Ok So you hate me now. Now I am your enemy. ... Do you love your enemies? ... Could you please love me As one of your enemies, please? ... I'd be honored I'd be very privileged To be loved by you As your enemy- .. I want to be loved ... As long as you love me As an enemy or as a friend or As an acquaintance or A random stranger If you are so humanistic Philanthropic And you are just full of love ... You have no choice... You have to love me.... You must love me... ... Or else I'll block ya ... You have my word for it! ... If you don't love me? Thou shall suffer the consequences! ... --hunki the dictatorial tyrant totalitarian regime politician- //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment