Friday, February 18, 2022

No...nah...he ain't that cute..I'm like .. yew..

Oh- Hunki li? Act. Action- ... Alaskans- I offer my precious n process self To be your slave- ... Just gimme a dollar And I shall be singing and dancing for you, Alaskans- ... I kneel down on the ground For just this little One dollar Or One vote ... .. . When you throw one dollar on the floor Your one vote ... I shall crawl on the floor and bite it And bring it right back to ya Like Your loyal dog ... You vote for me? I'll do the dog and pony routine My campaign promise On camera I guarantee ya ... So vote for me for US Senate in Alaska ... Or else You will be punished And sentenced In boredom For the next six years ... So Choose your sentence wisely, you Alaskans ... Choose wisely Or else You will be punished For six years Of boredom ... Choose whoever you want Vote for whoever you want Ok? ... --hunki li, the cutest politician, ever- //!-D

No comments:

Post a Comment