Wednesday, February 16, 2022

No...not. .nah...he ain't that cute...not at all..

Our dear fellow Alaskans- I shall regard you as someone very special Even if you don't vote me this year- . .. I would still ask you to be friends Even if you don't vote for me this year You may ask me why ... I happen to be a mathematician So yes I am a very calculating a politician ... Next time I run I want you to vote for me ... My dear fellow Alaskans- I will never leave Alaska And I will never stop running for public offices ... So If you don't vote for me this year I understand You have your reasons I respect that .... So yeah No problem Vote for me next year then. Problem solved. ... It's that easy That simple, people in the whole wide world- .. All we need is patience Let us learn how to wait Till our turn- . . In the mean while Let's sing and dance //:-D ... .. . --hunki, the cutest politician ever- //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment