Saturday, February 19, 2022

Political rhapsody continues-

Alaskans- I have a question ... Have you ever read bible From cover to cover, I wonder? ... I have Thrice I know bible like the back of my hand ... Do you recall "God is a jealous God"? ... Well guess what I am no god But I am jealous too ... God for jealous when people worship golden cows ... I get jealous when Alaskans support golden cow candidates like hairy chubaki and the muck horse The objects Empty brained Bird headed Hideous idiots You Alaskans kneel down onto the ground Give them your money And worship those golden cow empty brained celebrity candidates Just because you see them on tv, on the news ... Shame on you, Alaskans... ... I thought you Alaskans were so special... I guess I was wrong I am sorry So sorry... ..... .... ... .. . But There is a way out of all this mess ... You Alaskans You stop supporting those idolatry candidates And you start supporting me Then and only then Thy sins shall be forgiven of thee- ... --huhnkie lee, a humanology shaman

No comments:

Post a Comment