Monday, February 14, 2022

A Monday lesson from a humanology shaman-

Friends- Happy Valentine's day- ... This day, I have a question or two, if I may- ... Do you love your parents? Do you love your teachers? ... I love your parents And and I love your teachers too I think they're awesome- ... So please Stay in school Graduate And pursue your career- ... Until you turn 25, Read books, Do diet and exercise Learn how to do martial arts Dancing and singing and musical instruments and painting, sculpting Learn science, mathematics, history, philosophy, ... Please do not date anyone until you turn 25. Please keep your virginity till you turn 25 and get married after that. Ladies and gentlemen under 25, You are too young to date. ... Happy Valentine's day- --hunki, the train wreck politician //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment