Friday, February 25, 2022

a contemporary commentary

i may lose my election this year for saying this but that's ok ... Ukranian President Mr Zelenski made a big mistake He should have surrendered to Russia so as to save the lives of his People he was so young and dumb and now Ukranians are paying for it with their lives by following him in this war that they cannot win ... Mr Jesus said 2,000 years ago, and i'm paraphrasing from new testament of bible "if your enemy's army is way bigger than yours, you are advised to make peace with them." ... patriotism is good but it is not worthwhile to sacrifice human lives. Ukraine can become independent country again peacefully in the future. I am very sorry the war is happening. I apologize on behalf of Mr Russian President Putin. I think he and his elite people were bored and wanted to make some big noise to be on the international spotlight. If i were the US president now, I'd have a zoom meeting with President Putin and have some vodka and sing the beatles song "back in the USSR" and dissuade him from wars. I'm running for US President in 2024, whether I get elected as US Senator in Alaska this year or not. so help is coming. ... But, to save lives, to survive, we have to compromise sometimes. democracy or dictatorship, it doesn't make that much difference in daily People's lives. Ukranians made a big mistake in voting for that reckless and unwise man, Mr. President Zelensky. ... Alaskans, You have a choice this year. If You vote for dumb politicians like mukosky or chubaki or whosoever, you may suffer from the consequence of Your wrong choices. I am running for US Senate as an independent Alaskan this year of 2022. The choice may be up to You, Alaskans. But there will be consequences of the choices that You make this year. My advice? Choose wisely. Vote for me. And nobody else. ... Alaska is mine and mine alone- --huhnkie lee, the trainwreck politician //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment