Sunday, February 20, 2022

Loving our enemies in politics

Alaskans- Happy Sunday to You- ... Beside mukoskiski, chibakabaka, and Ms Jacksonson, I just learned that I got two more formidable political opponents who are by far more known than me. And when some other candidates are more popular than me, I get jealous. When I get jealous, I engage in a rather harsh political attack. That's the fun part of politics. So please sit back, and enjoy the show- ... Mr Dustin Darden, I think he talks too much and I don't think he is a good listener. Mr Sean Thorne, I this he is too boring. I'll say that much for now. But as a dark horse candidate myself, I love them both. Well, I also love all other candidates, including the three mainstream ones. I love every one equally. //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment