Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Please cook what cooks, sell what sells //:-)

Kind and smart Friends- Huhnkie Lee brand Is fully copy right waived . . If you have entrepreneur spirit I give you my name and images for free No royalty No copy right ... But I have to caution You ... I am not famous I can't tell you How much money you would make If you sell my name or pictures ... Having said that Please feel free to sell my name and my pictures I give them to you for free I fully waive copyrights You don't owe me a penny ... Keep the money to Yourself Pay your employees and creditors ... If you have money left over I recommend you to help people in needs- ... No, not me I get by, ok? I pay my bills. I go to work and make money to myself ... Go ahead Make money And help people in need please- God bless You- //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment