Thursday, February 10, 2022

A political observation essay

Friends- .. Have you ever been out there Alone On a Valentine's day On a Christmas, New year's Eve, new year's day On a Thanksgiving day .. Have you ever been out there All alone Even on your birthday .. If you have You are not alone I'm right there with you I've been there Yes All alone Like your were there Too .. I am just like you I'm not one of those privileged politicians you see on tv No Not .. I don't know why they go for gold and glory celebrity politicians God bless their souls But I don't understand why they vote for glorious golden rich money power fame kinda candidates When they're not us The rest of us The lonely The humble ... Celebrity candidates They are not one of us . . But still Why do people vote for celebs And not us Dark horse candidates When we are ones of them? .. Beats the hell of me //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment