Thursday, February 17, 2022

an apolitical political rhetoric perhaps //:-)

Greetings, Alaskans- This is Huhnkie Lee, running for the US Senate as an independent Alaskan in 2002. Yes, I am a joker. If so, where is my batman? … Mukoski, Chibaka, Ms. Jackson? Come on, Alaskan. Please gimme more worthy an opponent. I am a dark horse candidate and there’re like ten of us so far and the number is growing. So what distinguishes me from other candidates? I have a very diverse background. I’m a writer, actor, martial artist, singer, dancer, scientist, engineer, lawyer, and a politician. Alaskans are smart, strong, and beautiful. So am I. I am one of you, Alaskans. Alaskans are fiercely independent, ingenious, inventive. Again, I am just like you. We’re experimental people. We defy common sense. We are frontiers people, pioneers, we came here to explore the uncharted territory, to map it, and adventure it. Alaskans- I will never ask for your time or money. In fact, I won’t even ask for your vote. I’m not even asking, anything. I just came to say I love You- I just wanted to say Thank You- Oh, Alaskans- Alaska is mine and mine alone- Nobody messes with Alaska but me. God Bless Alaska- //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment