Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Metaphysical.... something

Our dear fellow Alaskans- .. I apologise for my bad hair day ... Alaskans- Even if you vote for lesser qualified candidates like murkorvski tshibaka grey-jackson And not me this year of 2022 .. I may still regard you As special people ... I mean It would not be that easy To think that way After you alaskans vote some someone else And not me It would be hard ... But If I lose this election In August 2022 This I promise you,y dear fellow Alaskans- ... I Will not hate you ... I am a Christian ... I love my enemies ... But Even if you vote for other candidates And not me I'll still love you- ... But Not as my enemies- ... Then The next question would be What am I love you as? ... As my friends? As my acquaintances? As my strangers? As my fellow humans? ... It could like... Whatever.. ... But If you do vote for someone else When I'm running Most likely You don't know me very much... ... Or perhaps You know me too much... //xD ... That's why I don't maintain an official campaign website Because I don't wanna advertise what I believe in.. ... Ladies and gentlemen I am no fool I know What I believe in Would make me very unpopular I know that ... Then why I keep on running? ... Perchance I am a fool indeed ... The truest idiot That humanity has ever witnessed, Is witnessing Or will witness ... The most foolish of all Out of all mankind Who ever existed Is existing Or ever will exist ... This one Mr hunki li He is the most foolish one. ... Yes Let it be me. ... .. . ......... Shh.... .... If you wonder what I just did, Please web search "self flagellation". I've presented a metaphysical version thereof. It's an ancient religious technique to self-discipline. //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment