Thursday, February 10, 2022

As Your number one fan-

... I thought I was bad... You are even worse than I am ... You... You are so bad... You wanna see a dirty politician like me Eating Leftover microwaved food? ... Here you have it ... I am known for being such shameless a politician. .. You? You are Goddesses and Gods. You are the Bosses. Voters. ... I don't always like democracy, Rule by the People ... As a politician I feel like being a slave Like ... Do you want me to kneel down to ya Every morning ... Asians used to do that stuffs Master servant relationship in Asia They're all Asians But they did have slavery ... You know what? Vote for someone else I do not want to be your public servant. ... I would rather give you a finger. ... What finger? Hmm... Let me think... ... Not my ring finger Not my pinky Not my index finger cuz I don't point finger at people, I am not judgy- ... Hmm... How about my longest middle finger? No. That's too PG 13 stuff ... You know what? I shall give ya My thumb- ... You've got my two thumbs up! Hallelujah! I am Your number one fan- //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment