Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A joke? Hmm- u r not that funny, mister.

~~a repentance of a humanologist~~ I am sorry So so sorry... ... If I have hurt your feelings I apologise ... But please If I may ... Every thing I did Every thing I said I did it I said it For you- ... I could have been wrong But I thought I was right I thought you were wrong That's why I said what I said ... Perhaps it was the other way Perhaps you were right And I was wrong If that was the case Please forgive me I apologise ... But I do highly doubt that was the case. I'd rather hear you say That You repent instead. ... //xD --hunki the dictatorial, tyrannical, totalitarian politician //:-O ... Look. I'm a jokester. Please. Sit back. And enjoy the show. Don't take me seriously all the time. And yes. I am a joke. //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment